Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2009 Wilkinson Quints Calendar


Move over Anne Geddes.....
Announcing the 2009 Wilkinson Quints Calendar!


The calendar features 12 adorable photos of the Wilkinson quintuplets. Photographers for this year's calendar include Kristen Duke, Betty Ann Curtis (my mom) and myself. Below is a sneak peek at some of the pictures included in the calendar. To see thumbnail versions of all the pictures, click HERE.

The calendar is being offered this year at the low price of $13.99.


The calendar is currently being printed and is expected to start shipping by the end of the month. Stay tuned to the blog for more shipping updates!


All proceeds will be used to support the ever growing consumption of diapers and wet wipes by the Wilkinson Quints!


To order, visit our website at:



Here is a sneak peak at some of the pictures included in the calendar:






Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Tobi said...

You are way too talented to just be a regular mom! You are a SUPER DUPER MOM!

I love the picture of Kyndall in the washtub with both arms out.

I can't wait to get my greedy hands on next year's calendar. Fantastic job!

MDtripmom said...

Awww, so cute! It looks so professional. Way to go!

Selene said...

Awwwwwww! So cute!

Arnold Quads said...

Rachelle you out did yourself. I love the calendar. The kids are sooo cute! I hope all is well

maureen

Kim said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm sure you have plenty of unknown blog readers. I have to admit I've been one for quite some time now but based on the number of comments you normally get, I don't leave one myself. Today however I couldn't resist. Your kids are too cute and that calendar looks amazing!

Kelly said...

Great! I was hoping you were doing another one for this year. It looks awesome!

Happy Home said...

gi don't know how you get such great photos without everyone crying. i mean i am sure you have plenty of outtakes but i am very impressed. i could never get photos that great of my triplets.

and there are only three! ha!

Dorinda said...

I too cannot believe how you got so many great pics of the 5 of them together!! I can't get my three to sit together and not cry!! And that is why you have 5 and I only have 3 :)

Elisa said...

Simply adorable!

You have been added to the This and That category on the Mormon Mommy Blogs.
thanks!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love that sucker/brick wall picture, you did a great job! I agree with Tobi on the supermom...I think it is great that you are doing fun things like this with your babies, what a fun memory they will have through the calendar.