Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 WQ+2 Calendar

Just wanted to let you know that I am planning a 2012 WQ+2 calendar this year. I am planning on having them printed at Costco again. Like last year it will include a few pics of Riley and Kaiya too. A few people have requested a copy of the calendar, even though it isn't all quints, so I thought I would throw the offer out there for everyone.....If you have a blank spot on your wall that you would like to fill with a WQ+2 Calendar, I would be happy to order one for you and have it sent to the Costco nearest you. You can then pick it up and pay for it at your Costco. The cost for the calendars is $9.99 plus tax.


If you would like a 2012 WQ+2 Calendar, just send me an email at rcwilkinson@gmail.com Let me know how many you want and which Costco you would like to pick them up at, and I will send in the order. Calendars take 5-7 business days to arrive.

Merry Christmas!!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Joanna831 said...

We don't have a Costco near us and I don't really use a wall calendar, but I'd love to see the pictures you've picked out for the calendar anyway. Could you post them on the blog? The calendar pictures are always soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel ! I'm french and I saw you on TV with all your family. Just want you to know you're an exemple for me with your quints. They look so adorable !