9. She is the ultimate multi-tasker
8. Growing up, she drove me (and my 5 other siblings) to all of our extra-curricular activities. She was our biggest cheerleader and almost never missed a performance, game, meet, etc. that any of us was in.
7. When it comes to finding bargains, my mom is amazing.
6. She makes magnificent meals in the microwave. Until I went to college, I didn’t even know that “normal” people brown ground beef on the stove
5. Family always came first with my mom. She made sure that we read scriptures and had prayer together as a family every day. We also had “Family Home Evening” every week.
3. She is a good friend—she listens and gives good advice.
2. She is a terrific “Mimi” (what the grandkids call her)
1. She has been incredibly supportive. From the moment that I told her that we were expecting quintuplets, my mom has been there for me. She provided emotional support during the ups and downs of the pregnancy and she spent a large chunk of her summer taking care of Riley and Kaiya while I was on bedrest (in the middle of trying to sell her house and put on a huge family reunion).
My mom and I the day before delivery.
Since the babies were born, she has come nearly every month for 10-14 days at a time to help take care of the babies. She has sacrificed a lot in her own life to be there for me, and I am so grateful for her. I could not have asked for a better mother---she is the BEST!!!Back: Mom, Rachelle Middle: Kaydence, Kassidy, Rustin, Kyndall Front: Ryder