Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New WQ+2 Episode & EXCITING NEWS!!!

I'm sorry I have been MIA on the blog lately! We took our first big road trip since the babies were born and drove to Arizona for a couple of weeks. We got back a week ago, but I am still playing catch-up! I have lots of great pictures of the birthday and beyond which I hope to post soon.

In the mean time, here is the latest WQ+2 SuperShort video--"Baby Dance Party".


We also have some EXCITING NEWS! Our family will be featured in a new documentary on TLC (The Learning Channel) entitled, "Multitude of Multiples". The documentary features three families with multiples---The Tabb family, from San Antonio with quads, our family with quintuplets and the Carpio family, from NY, with sextuplets. Our part depicts "a day in the life" and goes behind the scenes of the Quint Olympics. The other two families have more dramatic stories---I think they put us in to be the comic relief :-) If you have ever wondered what goes on in a house with five two-year-olds, this is your chance to find out!!

Watch us on TLC THIS SUNDAY, AUG 30th 7:00 pm Central/8:00 pm Eastern!! (check your local listings--it may be different where you live)
Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

Diana said...

Papa Wilkinson has some sweet moves, but nothing beats those babies dancing! I love the videos...keep 'em coming! (P.S. I don't have TLC, but maybe someone can record it for me!)

Grandma Honey said...

I am so looking forward to the TLC special! Loved the dancing video too. Reminds me of the dancing you were doing to Primary music before the babies were born.

Maaike van Oosterom said...

Dear Riley and Kaiya,

Thank you so much for answering my question!! What a wonderful surprise! Wow, all Wilkinsons are great dancers. I enjoyed your new video a lot!

Best wishes,
Maaike

Mum2twopreciousgifts said...

Truly gorgeous. Thanks for all the trouble you go to to share your beautiful family with us.

Have a happy day!

Jessica Brown said...

too cute!

The Thompsons said...

Awesome! I have been following your blog about a year now! Thanks for always being an inspiration to me! Loooove your blog!

Faith said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to see you guys on TV!

Stephanie said...

Your videos are always too funny! Just set TLC to record Sunday night!! Cant wait to see it!

Karen said...

I LOVE the WQ+2 episodes as well as all the stories on the blog. I can't wait to see the TLC special. Thanks for sharing part of you life with us!

Amy said...

Great video! You guys are so much fun. I found your blog when you were pregnant and have been a regular ever since.
I want to know how you keep 5 babies and 2 kids in clothes? I have three kids that seem to grow out of their clothes every 2 months. How do you keep up with that? Money for clothes can really add up! Any tips?

The Queen Vee said...

Can't wait, we'll be watching Sunday.

Kudos to you for driving to AZ and also to Virginia too.

Of course, you know I loved the latest WQ+2!

Amy said...

just set a reminder on the TV for sunday. can't wait to watch!

Arnold Quads said...

Rachelle that is so exciting. Hopefully I'll be back from my trip so I can watch it. I love how creative you guys are with your quint olympics!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

So, So cute! I loved it!

gwtreece said...

That was sooo cute. Thanks for the dancing moves.