Thursday, July 14, 2011

Keepin' Cool in the Pool

Kaydence, Ryder, Rustin, Kyndall and Kassidy


A couple weeks ago we went swimming at a friend's house. The quints have been taking swim lessons for about 3 months now (once a week) and they can't actually swim (at least not well enough to keep them from drowning), but they have become totally fearless of the water. I found these floaties last year (called "puddle jumpers") that I absolutely LOVE. The kids are able to do all kind of things in the water and the puddle jumpers really help keep them safe. They are even coast guard approved as life preservers.



1-2-3 GO! I love the "wave" reaction on this one




Kaydence cracks me up---she is such a little fish. She is fearless and loves the water---which is the complete opposite of how she was two summers ago.




Riley and Kaiya take a turn showing off their jumping skills

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Angela said...

I just bought a puddle jumper for my 2 1/2 year old son last week and I love it too. Such cute jumping photos of your kids.

Unknown said...

We love our Puddle Jumpers, too!

What fun photos of them all jumping in! None of my kids like to go under water or get water in their face yet.

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

So much fun and enjoyment.

Very nice