Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Field Trip Friday--Y



At the Year's end, near Yuletide season, I took the Youngin's on a Y adventure. We started at one of our favorite places...the YMCA. The "Y" has a great Youth playplace, and the Yard activities are nothing to Yawn at.

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A


Next stop was Yogurt at YoYo's. I have to admit that I often have a Yearning for Yummy Yogurt.

YoYo's



Even the door handle is a Y



YoYo's had spoons in all of my Young kiddos colors (including Yellow)



Kassidy



Kaydence



Rustin



Kyndall



Ryder



MonkeYing around





Drawing "Y" on the wall was everyone's favorite part


All in all, the day Yielded a totally un-Yucky adventure!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Crazy Granny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Granny said...

Yippee! to bad that you couldn't go to a yard sale and fined yellow yarn so that I could knit some yaks . I yearn to be with you and hope to see yawl soon.