Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If you have ever wondered...

...what a woman's stomach looks like after having quintuplets, watch "The Doctors" today to find out. Today's episode shows fellow quint mom, Sara Tyre, getting a tummy tuck. In Austin, it is on at 3:00 pm on NBC (channel 36).

Sara has an amazing story. She found out she was pregnant with quintuplets on the same day that their adopted daughter was born, so she essentially had six babies all at one time. Her quints are now five years old and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I actually saw Kate. From Jon & Kate + 8. I was just thinking about tummy tucks last night... I never carried quints though.

I just don't think I would be brave enough to go through a surgery to fix it. Maybe if I had been through quints I would. Ü

I think it would be so much nicer if everything just popped back in place the way it was... before babies.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ShEiLa said...

Just watched 'The Doctors'. Amazing what they did for Sara.
I think she is so brave for telling her story on TV.

Thanks for the heads-up!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Anonymous said...

Did you have a tummy tuck yourself? I think your figure looks great!

Anonymous said...

Rachelle your too funny. Someone emailed me to see if I was the same lady you were talking about on your blog. So, I had to check it out. Hope your doing well. Take care and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so beautiful!!!
What a blessing to have quints!

God bless you from Emma in sweden!