- Favorite burger on a budget: Jack in the Box Jumbo Jack (600 calories, 21 g protein)
- Favorite french fries: McDonald's (180 calories, 4 g protein)
- Favorite milkshake: Jack-in-the-Box Chocolate Oreo Shake (910 calories, 14 g protein)
- Favorite chicken nuggets: Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets 8 ct (260 calories, 26 g protein)
- Favorite breakfast sandwich: McDonald's Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGriddle (460 calories, 19 g protein)
- Favorite drink: Chick-fil-a Large Lemonade (390 calories, 0 g protein) (side note: they also have diet lemonade which is just as good, when you aren't trying to pack in the calories!)
- Favorite burrito: Taco Bell Burrito Supreme with two sides of red sauce and three mild sauce packets poured on top (420 calories, 17 g protein)
Hopefully I won't grow too accustomed to all this fast food, so that I will eventually be able to lose the 75-100 lbs I am in the process of gaining!!
Quick update on me and the babies:I am 20.5 weeks now and so far both me and the babies are still doing great! I have started using a home contraction monitor twice a day for an hour. The device counts my contractions and then sends the data via the phone lines to a group of nurses who call me and tell me how well I did. (Isn't modern technology amazing?) So far my average number of contractions per hour has been 0.64. The doctor said that as long as my average stays under 3.5 for the week, they won't have to intervene with drugs. I have another doctors appointment on Monday, so I should know more after that!