Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Swim Lessons

The quints have been taking weekly swim lessons for several months at the Nitro Swim School and I have really seen a lot of progress! They all LOVE the water now and have no fear of jumping in!

These are some pictures taken by the Nitro staff during swim lessons. I thought they were super cute, and I was also impressed that they got the kids to smile and look at the camera---no small feat!


Ryder, Rustin, Kyndall, Kassidy and Kaydence with teachers Ms. Sami and Ms. Bonnie



The Girls with Ms. Bonnie



The Boys with Ms. Sami



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Sparkling said...

How cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed with all that you have accomplished with those cute little quints!!

Abbi Strickland said...

I know Sami! She is a teacher at my school!

Unknown said...

So sweet! And those goggles ... oh my.

Above Ground Pools said...

Super cute! Glad they're learning how to swim. Such an important skill.